[blindlaw] Yet Another Service Dog Issue

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:52:59 UTC 2014

Same reason why they can not solve other systematic ones like denial of jobs/housing:
lack of resources in the nonprofitt sector...
How about taking a Uber! Then you have all needed info on drivers such as vehicle and their name, etc. They are quite accommodating. I know many in New England who use them with and without service animals. Some drivers have asked me why I do not travel with a guide dog; b/c, they are always welcome. Have a good evening.

Sent from my iPad