[blindlaw] E Discovery Platforms Again

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:31:43 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am writing regarding the accessibility of E Discovery platforms. I'd
be really grateful for any information on the accessibility of E
Discovery platforms which any of you may have and any experiences
which you may be able to share.

In particular, have any of you found particular platforms accessible.

As I think I noted previously, I have found several which are not. I
am a JAWS/NVDA user.

Separately, I wonder whether there is anything which can be done in
terms of lobbying the manufacturers of such platforms to improve
accessibility, where possible.

Kind regards

Ger