[blindlaw] How to Cope? - Law Student Sabotaged by Dean and Professors

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Thu Dec 25 00:55:19 UTC 2014

Anita,

Where did this take place?  Are you sure it really happened?  I am shocked
that a post-secondary institution would do something like this.  I am
particularly surprised that it was a law school, where employees surely know
that such action clearly violates the ADA and could thus bring about serious
legal consequences.