[blindlaw] How to Cope? - Law Student Sabotaged by Dean andProfessors

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 04:26:22 UTC 2014

Wow!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Schulz [mailto:b.schulz at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:05 PM
To: Anita Keith-Foust; Blind Law Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] How to Cope? - Law Student Sabotaged by Dean
andProfessors

hi,

Your question is not limited to law.
In Missouri, the supervisor of a district rehabilitation office forced one
adaptive computing contractor out of business and forced another contractor
to return to Florida when clients were assigned to her favored contractor
that was twice as expensive and doesn't even reside in Missouri.
The result was loss of income and the first contractor is now seeking other
computer related employment.
Bryan Schulz