[blindlaw] How to Cope? - Law Student Sabotagedby DeanandProfessors

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 01:18:50 UTC 2014

Dear Michal:

That is great advice and the questions are right on the spot! If it is okay,
I will start building the database in Excel for right now. Maybe there are
fancier database programs, but I think they all accept Excel files. I think
that the headers should contain the questions that you suggested, such as
the number of staff members in the student disability services office.

NCCU is a public university and obviously, they are not monitored, yet.

I believe that Campbell University is private. I am going to research them.
What Cody stated in his email sounds great. The other student that filed the
OCR lives in Raleigh. I am going to pass the information about Campbell to
him too.

This kind of networking is really what I was looking for when I first went
blind. I want to thank all of you for this.

Sincerely,

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978