[blindlaw] How to Cope? - Law Student Sabotagedby DeanandProfessors

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 01:50:32 UTC 2014

Dear Cody:

I agree and will include all as headers.

I have done a little bit of brain storming and think that the Freedom of
Information Act (FOI) will be a good source to substantiate the history of
OCR filings against the schools. According to what I have read, the OCR will
provide the information while keeping the students' identity protected. Of
course, anyone who wants to come forward with their opinion is great too. I
just want to be able to document so that the database will be reliable.

Thank you.

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978