[blindlaw] Fwd: Relativity Follow-up - JAWS Compatibility

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Dec 30 23:49:11 UTC 2014

Jer,

I use a document management program that includes a viewer function and three panes.  I just turned off the viewer function, and, as long as documents are given adequate file names, it works fine for me with JAWS.  The panes don't pose much of a problem for me.

I am glad you are pursuing this issue as we definitely need to see progress in the area of accessibility of case management systems for blind lawyers.

Noel