[blindlaw] Policy of Banking facilities for blind people in U.S.?

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Mon Feb 3 10:20:08 UTC 2014

Dear Members,

I am a lawyer, working with a corporate law firm here in India. I am
llooking for the banking policy of U.S. for providing all banking
facilities to blind people who use thumb impression.

1. Is there any biometric system in place to verify the thumb impression?
2. If not, what is being done while dealing with applications for credit
cards etc. containing thumb impression of any blind person?

Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards,
Amar Jain.