[blindlaw] MS Word

Tue Feb 25 23:03:52 UTC 2014

Maybe this should be posted on another list. But, I have two quick questions for competent JAWS with Word users:

1.       Does anyone know how to have JAWS identify red line text edited by another person?

2.       What are the key strokes to get me to be able to make comments in a document? I can't remember, or the latest versiojn of Word (at least my latest version in Microsoft 10) doesn't have those.b Or something.
For any help, I appreciate it. And you can E-mail me off list as well at Bennett.Prows at hhs.gov<mailto:Bennett.Prows at hhs.gov>

Thanks very much.

/s/

Bennett