[blindlaw] Blind Lawyers Networking Lunch

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Jan 17 15:03:06 UTC 2014

Hello fellow blind attorneys,

Last year, many of us met for a wonderful networking lunch in Washington D.C.  I enjoyed meeting all of you and thought the event was a success.  A group of us would like to repeat the networking lunch on Monday, January 27th at the Holiday Inn Capital
550 C Street S.W, Washington, DC 20024.  It is a short walk from the L'Enfant metro stop.

Lunch will start at noon in the VIP room of the hotel restaurant.  We understand some may arrive late.  You will be able to order directly from the restaurant menu.

R.s.v.p. to telder at trelegal.com<mailto:telder at trelegal.com> or 410.415.3493 so that we may give the hotel an estimate of our party size.  All blind attorneys are welcome.  Please share this invitation with your fellow professionals who will be in the Washington D.C. area.

Timothy Elder
Attorney
TRE Legal Practice, LLC
1126 East 36th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Phone: (410) 415-3493
Fax: (888) 718-0617
E-mail: telder at trelegal.com<mailto:telder at trelegal.com>
www.trelegal.com<http://www.trelegal.com/>
Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the Reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system. Thank you!