[blindlaw] Immigr. Ombudsman teleconference on disability /Re: blindlaw Digest, Vol 116, Issue 11

Bruce Naccari bnaccari at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:31:29 UTC 2014

 Some  of you may be interested in this   teleconference  or might
wish to  make it known to persons in other NFB networks or
affiliates:"

Please join the Ombudsman for a teleconference discussion on access to
immigration services for disabled individuals including U.S.
Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-648 Disability Waiver for
naturalization applicants, and reasonable accommodations for the
disabled.

Registration:
 Please RSVP by Monday, January 20 to
CISOmbudsman.PublicAffairs at hq.dhs.gov. Teleconference call-in
information will be provided.

Topics: Health
Health Waivers

"
Having only learned of this  just now,and not having a response yea or
nay to my email seeking registration,I am not sure if registration
after yesterday will be accepted. However I think recordings of the
webinar may be  available on the agency site later.
http://www.immigrationadvocates.org/calendar/event.506829