[blindlaw] SAVE THE DATE: Attorneys With Disabilities Celebration RSVP

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jan 31 19:53:18 UTC 2014

For those of you in the Seattle area….

Lawyers with Disabilities Celebration

Please join us and our friends with the Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association as we gather to celebrate the one-year anniversary of Perkins Coie signing the ABA’s Pledge for Change regarding disability diversity in the legal profession. We’ll be enjoying good food and great company as clients, community leaders, and friends of the firm recognize the accomplishments and contributions of attorneys with disabilities.

Please RSVP here.

Thursday, March 13, 2014
Perkins Coie LLP
1201 3rd Ave, 49th Floor