[blindlaw] introduction

Dawn Benbow d-benbow at live.com
Sat Jul 5 19:06:12 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

	I'm a paralegal student at Madonna University, in their 4 year Paralegal Bachelors program. I'm going to be a senior in the fall and graduating next May. Part of my program requires an internship. I've been trying to find one for the last few months with very little success. Do any of you have any suggestions where I might be able to find either internships, or even an entry level position as a Paralegal, which would be prefferable to me.

	I've also thought about going to law school at some point, but am undecided. Right now, my family, I'm married with two kids, needs my extra income, but my professors think I would do well as an attorney.

	Thanks for any advice you guys can give.

Dawn
Sent from my iPhone