[blindlaw] Should I be Offended

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:30:22 UTC 2014

Hi Derek,

Without taking away from Christopher's point, I also think it would
not be a good idea to work exclusively with another blind lawyer.
Rather, you should get exposure to working with both blind and sighted
colleagues, to see how both work. I suspect that is what would happen,
if you joined the health law section, which as noted in my previous
email sounds like a department, not a 1 person outfit.