[blindlaw] examsoft

Sybren Hoekstra sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:32:37 UTC 2014

ditto. i think the whole point of those exam programs is that they stop you from opening any other programs while they are running. so they would shut down screen readers. i just avoided them and got ms word as an accommodation at both law schools i attended. but i dont actually know for a fact that screen readers are incompatible. the disability services offices i worked with just didnt even bother trying that route.

Sent from my iPhone