[blindlaw] Update on LSAT Conference Call

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Fri Jul 25 01:11:43 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Okay here's an update. I'm hearing that Saturday, August 9 is a better
day for many people. I would like to suggest 1:00 PM. I would ask that
people email me off list at
chris.stewart at uky.edu
with time questions or confirmations of attendance. I will email
everyone as a group moving forward so that we don't flood this list
with conference-specific emails.

I propose we discuss the following issues:

1. General application procedures for accommodated testing (our
individual experiences and recommendations)

2. Accommodated studying methods (from formal courses to general
accessible resources)
A. For those who are exclusively screenreader users/braille users
B. For those who use large print

3. The logic section specifically (how did we cope? How much of the
struggle is blindness-related? How much is the simple fact that nearly
everyone struggles?)

4. State Voc Rehab. (I don't want to spend too much time on this
because everything is so different from state to state. However, I'd
at least like to get an overview of individual experiences.)

I'm open to suggestion for additions or alterations to this list. I
have the conference call number and group number, and I'll send that
information out once we've set a definite time.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Sincerely,
Chris Stewart

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016