[blindlaw] Update on LSAT Conference Call

Manners, Derek dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 29 18:15:20 UTC 2014

I had a similar issue.  What you have to do is talk to an actual person
from College Board and ask them for the documentation.  They should have it
on file unless it is too old.  If it is too old, you'll need to get a
letter from them stating that it is too old and just get all the
information you can or a letter from the source explaining that they don't
keep records that far back etc.  That was my experience getting ACT
accommodation verification.

Best
Derek