[blindlaw] Track Changes

Johnston withat at msn.com
Thu Jul 31 17:19:10 UTC 2014

Hello.

I too have been unable to be very productive with track changes.  Maybe it's
a JAWS shortcoming or maybe I have more learning to do.  One thing I found
online is instructions for creating a shortcut that enables jumping to the
next change.  It is something I need to do soon because finding changes can
sometimes require moving line by line or even character by character.

Jay