[blindlaw] electronic professional journals

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Jun 12 18:10:33 UTC 2014

When I first had to start using a screen narrator on my work computer, I was frustrated by the fact that our state's (Arizona) Bar Journal was not in an accessible electronic format, but rather was an essentially imaged copy of the text with marginally accessible table of contents.  There have been some minor "fixes", but the majority of the text remains largely inaccessible.  I have had this same problem with other professional legal journals, including one dedicated to legal technology updates.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Has the NFB or any other advocacy group tried to force the issue?