[blindlaw] Social Media Subcommittee - Volunteers Needed

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:41:34 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I chair the NABL subcommittee on social media, and we need some volunteers
to serve on this subcommittee.  We want to engage our members and community
using social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc., but we
need your help to do it.

I don't expect that serving on this subcommittee will take a great deal of
time.  If you're interested in helping the National Association of Blind
Lawyers develop its social media presence, please contact me off-list at
Rothmanjd at gmail.com or message me on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.

Thanks,

Ronza Othman

First Vice President