[blindlaw] LSAT

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sun Jun 29 17:10:04 UTC 2014

Hmmm, my sent box shows text and so does my copy of my message that came
through Blindlaw but here is my message again.  Of course, if your program
or setting are indicating no text from me, this explanation will probably
register as no content.

I do think this would be an excellent topic for a conference call.  NABL
will discuss organizing one soon.  Perhaps, we will do one in August.  As I
understand it,  there will be an offering of the LSAT in October?

Best,
Scott