[blindlaw] conference call for LSAT

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:43:38 UTC 2014

That would be very helpful for me. I want to go to a couple schools in PA and want to move there about a year early to hopefully qualify for some assistance with tuition via grants and tuition waiver as well as scholarships. I am currently living in TN and they are covering the Kaplan class right now but I don't know if they will do anything for law school.m

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone