[blindlaw] Looking for contacts

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:56:27 UTC 2014

Hello!

Im  searching  for information connected with working in different areas.
People who work in different areas of justice world.  Who is interested and
who has opportunity  to talk in Skype or by e-mail or in Facebook please let
me know. I would like to ask you some questions what are  about your work.
For example what are your assignments, how do you work-what help do you need
and so on.
I would really appreciate your  contribution!
 If you could talk with me during this weekend or Monday it would be really
really great!
Thank you very much!
I am happy to answer your questions!

Tervitades / With greetings