[blindlaw] OT: maps & directions

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 22 04:20:52 UTC 2014

Mapquest used to have a feature that would provide a narrative instruction
but I haven't checked it out lately. Google does have the feature of asking
for transit or bus directions. I have tried it on occasion and it was
readable with JAWS but I too have become more and more disgusted with Google
and their poor excuses for accessibility.
Chuck