[blindlaw] ADP payroll / time keeping system

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Mon Nov 3 22:46:47 UTC 2014

Does anyone use the ADP (automatic data processor, I think) program as the time-clock and payroll generator for their office /agency?  Ours rolled out this morning with no prior training and at least as it is installed on our county network, is only partially accessible.  I cannot even follow the training modules, as there is apparently a requirement to click something to keep it going to the next section, but no verbal indicator or apparent link to click.  If we don't use it, we don't get paid...not a situation I care to encounter.  However, it puts me in a very difficult situation if my legal assistant or secretary are not immediately available to assist me, which does not seem consistent with the supposed compliance with ADA principles espoused by our county government.