[blindlaw] question on internships and LSAT

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 21:58:24 UTC 2014

Hi all:
First of all, apologies if I missed any replies to my last thread
regarding prelaw and the LSAT.
I've been extremely busy the last few days so when I could finally
check my email yesterday I had to catch up on a ton of email and may
have missed some.
Anyway, thanks to everyone for your suggestions.
I guess, my next question would be about internships.
I know there's a lot available once you're in law school itself, but
what can you do when you're an undergraduate?
And is there anything I can do this year that I'm not going to school?
(I'm not going to school this year because I'm waiting to be
considered an in-state resident for tuition purposes because I just
moved from another state.)
Anyway, I know there isn't much directly that I can do, but would
there be any way for me to find either an internship or some type of
part time position in a law office?
Also, as far as LSAT prep, since obviously I'm at least 3 years away
from taking it, I don't necessarily need the small groups yet, but is
there any particular book I should read?
I know I'll learn a lot of it from college classes I take, specially
critical thought and writing, but is there anywhere where I could see
sample questions and that kind of thing? Maybe some points that aren't
covered in the writing classes for example that have to do more with
the test itself rather then its material?

Thanks,

Jorge