[blindlaw] question on internships and LSAT

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:14:27 UTC 2014

Dear Jorge:

I bought these Bibles before I went blind. My sight is slowly coming back
so, I am now legally blind. I use ZoomText with Speech.  I have taken the
books apart and scanned them in to make my own electronic copies. I use a
Brother 2000, here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Brother-ImageCenter-ADS-2000-Document-Scanner/dp/B007T
N1J2O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1415592018&sr=8-4&keywords=brother+2000. I love
this machine. I discovered it at FedExKinko's and I had to have it!

Because I already had the books, I didn't think to ask PowerScore if they
would provide the books electronically. They may. Check with them. The worst
they can say is no.

When I joined BlindLaw, I asked for any suggestions for dealing with games.
Someone suggested to use Excel to diagram.

It was a great suggestion. I modified the suggestion by using OneNote
instead. I would have to get used to Excel and I didn't want to invest the
time.

Instead, I create tables in OneNote for diagramming.

When I took the LSAT, I had a reader and a scribe. I had never used a reader
and a scribe before. It was a disaster. So, I am experimenting to come up
with the accommodations that will work better than that fiasco, LOL!!

Contact your state Library for the Blind. It is possible that they have LSAT
study materials in electronic format. LSAC has free practice materials
online. Follow this link,
http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/preparing-for-the-lsat.

I hope this helps.

Anita Keith-Foust