[blindlaw] Blind Judges

Dan Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Mon Nov 10 18:09:13 UTC 2014

The Michigan Supreme Court is the state's highest court.  It hears appeals from the Michigan Court of Appeals.  In Michigan, the parties nominate candidates, although the candidates are supposed to be non-partisan.  Richard Bernstein was the Democratic party nominee.  Justices are elected in the general elections, which take place every two years, although their terms are generally six years.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

www.wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.