[blindlaw] Blind Judges

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 20:24:22 UTC 2014

Mr. Bernstein certainly has an impressive record.
I'd be interested to know how it continues while he's on the supreme court.
As far as how the judges are elected, is that a procedure that is
exclusive to Michigan or are most judges selected that way within the
states?

--
Jorge A. Paez

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez11994