[blindlaw] question about the ABA and mock trials

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:16:46 UTC 2014

Hi all:
So, I just had 2 quick questions.
First of all, as far as ABA membership, does being part of the ABA
while you're still a student have any benefits/present you with any
opportunities or is it only for lawyers who are already practicing?
Also, I have seen countless bits and pieces about the ABA running mock
trials, both for law students and for non-majors or high school
students.
Like I said, I'm out of high school but not in college yet,
but I'd like to be part of and/or learn from observing mock trials.
Does anyone know how you sign up for that or is that only for ABA members?

Thanks,

Jorge