[blindlaw] Accessible legal Office Software for client management and billing

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Nov 12 14:59:34 UTC 2014

No good suggestions, but definitely a warning - do NOT bother with JustWare (New Dawn technologies).  The county I work for implemented it for all but the prosecutors' office, and it is NOT accessible - parts of it can be hobbled to if you have some vision, and will even narrate, but this is not reliable and it resists scripting.  Even fully sighted attorneys and staff in our office are displeased.