[blindlaw] Help with car rentals

Russell J. Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Thu Nov 20 00:07:31 UTC 2014

It gets down to how you present the information to the rental car agency. I
have never had a problem. Go to the desk with the person who will drive.
That person says we want to rent a car. The person behind the desk assumes
that the sighted person is driving. If the blind person pays, the agent
doesn't care.