[blindlaw] Help with car rentals

Dan Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Thu Nov 20 14:12:44 UTC 2014

I've had this happen to me as well.  Frustrating.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

www.wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.