[blindlaw] I find PowerScore to be a superior LSAT Prep company for the blind

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:46:58 UTC 2014

I am also dissatisfied with the accessibility issues with Kaplan. I keep getting the excuse that it is because i am a mac user. I have been told many times that he doesnt have any issue with Jaws. He did recommend 2 weeks ago that i try Voice Dream on my iPad for using the pdf book files. It is a bit better but it doesn't put the line numbers for reading comp where they need to be nor does it keep the paragraphs preventing me from making a passage map. I am just a couple weeks away from the test and am not sure i can be very confident about my preparedness.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone