[blindlaw] I find PowerScore to be a superior LSAT Prep company for the blind

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:01:05 UTC 2014

Hi all! This is incredible that they don't make the sites accessible  in order to study for the LSAT. Hi Mr. Sexton, can you send me the link of the PowerScore site in order for me to check the study materials in order to get ready for the LSAT? I will really appreciate  it a lot. Also, do any  of you know if there are LSAT study materials and practices in Braille format? I'm just wondering. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone