[blindlaw] Go PowerScore! - RE: I find PowerScore to be a superior LSAT Prep company for the blind

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 01:12:25 UTC 2014

I agree. I have been flailimg with the kaplan course for a few months. I am less than 2 weeks out and am almost in panic mode because i am not getting the timing i need and find myself making mistakes i know better because i know the timing is off. I would be willing to participate in your complaint.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone