[blindlaw] LSAT location change too far away

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue Nov 25 01:51:15 UTC 2014

Hi, Amy,

I suggest that you send an e-mail explaining your situation to LSAC's
Accommodated Testing department.  If they can't reassign you to a test
center that is closer to where you live, maybe they can arrange for
transportation to get you where you need to go (including paying for your
commute).  If they cannot, then perhaps you could try to find a friend or
family member who could take you to the test center and back home?  Good
luck.

Michal