[blindlaw] Question about Software called Exam 4

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 21 23:53:24 UTC 2014

It isn't at all. I have to get the exams emailed to me in word format and have them taken in front of a proctor. I type my work in a blank document, put my randomized student ID on it (so the prof doesn't know who's test it is) then email it to the registrar.  Exam 4 will then put it in exam 4 format for the law school and then send it to the professor along with the other tests. This is a nice dovetail to the time and a half that I also get and highly recommend you ask for (or whatever time you got on your LSAT).

If you'd like to discuss further my cell is 9032716494 or you can reply to me on or off list.

Best
Derek Manners

There's virtually no way to do it unless you can see regular print. I have really good sight for a blind guy and don't use it. I highly recommend working something else out.

Best
Derek

Sent from my iPhone