[blindlaw] Update of the TEACH Act

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:15:36 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, this is Helga. How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, what is the update of the TEACH act? I'm just wondering   since I heard that Congress is against it and they do not want to pass it as a law.  In fact, I just  wanted to ask you, have we contacted a group of lobbyst  in Congress who know more about this matter and can help us fight this issue? I'm just curious since I'm also concerned about this situation.  I really would like  this bill become a law. I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thank you so much and have a nice day. God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone