[blindlaw] Update of the TEACH Act

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 05:27:58 UTC 2014

Hi Derek. I just wanted to ask you, what are NFBers? I'm just wondering. Are they students? And I also wanted to tell you that I would like to be one of the ones advocating in order for the TEACH Act to become a law. And I'm actually interested in going to the Washington seminar in order to lobby in fighting so that the Teach Act could become law! Also, I just wanted to ask you, do you perhaps know when Congress is helding a Hearing where they discuss about the Teach Act? I'm just wondeirng since I would like to attend one so that I can mention my opinion why the billl should become a law. Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks so much and have a nice day. God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone