[blindlaw] Update of the TEACH Act

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 11:38:20 UTC 2014

It is probable that nothing substantive will happen regarding the TEACH ACT
during the rest of this session of Congress as elections are next week and
it will be in a lame duck session until the end of the year. If it is not on
the agenda it can probably be addressed with Congress during the Washington
Seminar. For anyone who wants to do so it would not hurt to contact their
local member of congress to let them know their support for this legislation
as they are a constituent who is a registered voter.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal/political consultant
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237