[blindlaw] bluetooth and windows 7 with jaws

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Oct 29 13:56:57 UTC 2014

Hello Sy:

I use Logitech H800.  It supports both wireless and bluetooth.  To use it as
a wireless device, you must use a nano-USB plug.  Bluetooth just requires
pairing.

I've not used it as a bluetooth device, but it does work pretty well as a
wireless one.  I've not tested with Windows 8.0-8.1, but I don't see a
reason why it won't work.  It's plug-&-play for me and thus far I've not had
to install any software to use this headset.
No problem with Window-Eyes, my preferred screen reader; I doubt if there'll
be any problems using this headset with Jaws either but I don't use Jaws!

Hope the foregoing is reasonably helpful; a good search on Amazon should get
you some good pricing.  You can certainly read more about this headset from
Logitech's website as well.  Good luck!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---