[blindlaw] Black's Law Dictionary App for iPhone paid version

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 00:14:11 UTC 2014

Hi all,
   Has anyone here used the Black's Law Dictionary paid version on the
iPhone? Is it accessible? I see that it's $55.00, and I want to make
sure it's accessible b

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Help me reach my fundraising goal by making a donation to the
Imagination Fund at
https://app.mobilecause.com/public/social/9717.

Vehicle Donations
Take the Blind Further