[blindlaw] reading scanned PDF's

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 05:19:57 UTC 2014

hi,

you might try this service, which is free:
http://www.robobraille.org/introduction-robobraille

I have only used it once or twice, as i have the newest version of
jaws and k1000. But, on the two or three occasions where I have used
it, it has turned untagged pdfs into readable jaws files or converted
them to word. it at least beats printing and rescanning the whole
thing.

HTH,
Laura