[blindlaw] Citations

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 28 12:37:49 UTC 2014

I'm not a jaws user but one suggestion I'd have at least to make the Jaws part more manageable is to create a second word document with the footnotes but just have them as main text in list form until you are ready to put then in the paper. Then you'd just have to copy paste once they are formatted perfectly after you've written the paper.

As for the bluebook, I know they have electronic versions that I believe are JAWS friendly and also searchable.

But I'm sure others have more experience/better advice.

Best
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone