[blindlaw] Reminder -- April 27-29 National Training and Conference of Fed. Employees with Disabilities in Wash. D.C. -- Important

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:33:49 UTC 2015

On behalf of Jason and myself, this is to remind you of the annual trianing and conference of Federal Employees with Disabilities this April:
http://www.fedsfirst.com/training-program-2015-.html. Scholarships are available to help defray the cost of registration . Please do not hesitate to contact me, if I might be of assistance.  G. Norman