[blindlaw] State Agency Tuition Policy Question

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:49:06 UTC 2015

Is this for VR? PA supposedly has something similar for the first 2 years and then they pay full tuition after that. I really would like to know the answers to your question as it might give me more leverage or at least keep them from trying to get away with helping as little as possible.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone