[blindlaw] Forthcoming Important Trainings and Conversations on Disability and Leadership -- Please Join Us, or Publicize

GLNorman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:33:18 UTC 2015

In 2015, my colleagues at Federal Employees with Disabilities, and its
partner at Feb.-Q., will have presence in two important conversations about
disability to which all of you are invited; helping us in two ways:

*  By attending

*  By publicizing through your personal network and through networks allowed
at your agency

Conferences

1). Next week, 27-29 April, inclusive of a recently additional date on 30
April for a job and technology fair, Federal Employees will co-host its
annual conference and training in Wash. D.C. Opportunities to serve as a
sponsor or to have a table at the fair are still open; needing your
immediate contact.

2). Then on 8 July, A.D.A. 25: Lessons in Leadership and Legacy will also
occur in Wash. D.C. In similar regards, opportunities to serve as a sponsor
or to have a table in our vendor display at the free but skills-based
day-long conversation are available.

Sincerely,

Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.