[blindlaw] Errors in PDF provided as alternate format

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 20:39:02 UTC 2015

Hello everyone. I am curious if any of you have had issues with numerous errors in documents provided to you by the school.  I am reviewing materials for orientation and there are quite a few errors in the PDF and word doc that I was given as alternate format.  Some of them are in crucial legal language I obviously don’t know because I am a 1L.  Am I expecting too much or is this a normal occurrence?  It kind of gets annoying trying to guess what they meant as I read along. Any thoughts?

I am attending Widener Commonwealth Law School in Harrisburg PA.

 Aimee