[blindlaw] Zoomtext

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Fri Aug 21 15:18:41 UTC 2015

My office recently changed the magnification program on my computer from MAGic to ZoomText.  I also use JAWS.  I have experienced all of the problems that you are describing, on a frequent basis, despite the fact that another attorney on a different portion of the county network reportedly having no problems.  The IT department recently spent two days testing and tweaking the programs, with assistance from both vendors, with little or no improvement.  My computer has a high memory capacity, so that may not be the issue that you might think....